Saturday 3 October 2015

Review: LV Series 3 Exhibition

LV Series 3 Exhibition.
Monday 28th September 2015.
180 Strand, London.

This week, as per usual, my best friend and I found ourselves on another post-work adventure. 

This time, on leaving work on Monday, we made our way to 180 Strand to see the Louis Vuitton Series 3 exhibition. The London offering follows on from Series 1 in Tokyo/Shanghai and Series 2 in Los Angeles.

Prepare yourselves for the photo spam...



 






They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so there are 17,000 words for you to drool over.

Quite simply, I loved the exhibition. To see some gorgeous Louis Vuitton pieces up close and personal and to wander from room to room and from inspiration to inspiration was such a fantastic opportunity - and it was completely free! I also loved watching the box clutch bags being handmade by two French women, who had been flown over from Louis Vuitton's workshops. The attention to detail in the Louis Vuitton designs shows why it is still one of the most popular brands in the world. If I had the money, it would definitely be one of the first places I would shop!

Nicolas Ghesquière, I adore you.

Did any of you make it to the free exhibition? Did you love it as much as I did?

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos! LV is such a gorgeous brand <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers